This item is unavailable at this time.
- Manufacturer: Melissa and Doug
- Suggested Age: 3+
The doctor will see you now! The 25-piece Melissa & Doug Get Well Doctor’s Kit Play Set offers realistic accessories let little doctors help patients get well! Kids three and older can pretend to check temperature, heartbeat, blood pressure, eyesight, hearing, and more. There are play tools like a syringe, play scissors, and reflex hammer, as well as play bottles, and bandages for examining and treating patients. Reusable activity cards and fun details like an ID badge on a lanyard and a magazine for patients in the waiting room round out the doctor’s office experience. The play set is a fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with a visit to the doctor and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. Spark a child’s creativity and imagination, and inspire young healers for years to come!
- 25-piece doctor’s kit play set with realistic pretend play patient care essentials to examine and treat patients
- Includes play stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, hearing tester, syringe, scissors, tweezers, rolling forehead thermometer, reflex hammer, otoscope, eye cover, tongue depressors bottles, ID badge, activity cards, and more
- Pieces store in handy tote for easy cleanup and so aspiring young doctors can make house calls
- A fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with a visit to the doctor and to encourage imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
How to Shop our Toys & Gifts
- Shop in the store. (Please wear a mask in the store.)
- View our inventory here on our website. Call us at 563-382-2626 with your toy & gift list. (Reminder: inventory is moving quickly-so please ask about availability.) We will arrange payment, pick-up (in-store), or FREE HOME DELIVERY:
- You can have your items DELIVERED free to your home (in the city of Decorah).
Thanks for shopping local!