- Manufacturer: EuroGraphics
- Box size: 10″ x 14″ x 2.37″. Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25″ x 26.5″.
- The ‘Meeting on the Turret Stairs’ theme by Frederick William Burton (1816-1900) comes from a medieval Danish ballad which describes how Hellelil fell in love with Hildebrand, Prince of Engelland with tragic results.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
How to Shop our Toys & Gifts
- Shop in the store. (Please wear a mask in the store.)
- View our inventory here on our website. Call us at 563-382-2626 with your toy & gift list. (Reminder: inventory is moving quickly-so please ask about availability.) We will arrange payment, pick-up (in-store), or FREE HOME DELIVERY:
- You can have your items DELIVERED free to your home (in the city of Decorah).
Thanks for shopping local!