- Manufacturer: Melissa and Doug
- Suggested Age: 12m+
Learning first words has never been so fun! See the pictures, say the words, and poke the irresistible buttons on every page to hear satisfying clicks and pops. This sturdy 10-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore full-color photographs of familiar objects and their names, such as red shoes, a yellow banana, and toy blocks! Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids one and older discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 10-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and pop on every page
- Poke the dots while identifying full-color photos of familiar objects (apple, hat, ball, shoes, etc.)
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how theyre poked
- Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers, ages 1 to 3, for hands-on, screen-free play
How to Shop our Toys & Gifts
- Shop in the store. (Please wear a mask in the store.)
- View our inventory here on our website. Call us at 563-382-2626 with your toy & gift list. (Reminder: inventory is moving quickly-so please ask about availability.) We will arrange payment, pick-up (in-store), or FREE HOME DELIVERY:
- You can have your items DELIVERED free to your home (in the city of Decorah).
Thanks for shopping local!