This item is unavailable at this time.
- Manufacturer: Melissa and Doug
- Suggested Age: 3+
This exciting activity book includes four reusable pages and a refillable water pen. Use the pen to fill in each activity, from coloring in counters to tracing numbers, and see hidden colors and pictures appear with every stroke! Then simply let the page dry to erase the pictures and fill it in again and again. This learn-to-count book includes numbers 1-20 to trace, alongside pictures of familiar objects to count. There are empty lines to practice writing the numerals, too! The chunky-sized water pen is easy for kids to hold and stores neatly right in the front cover.
- 4 number-themed practice boards and refillable water pen
- Reusable pages are white when dry; reveal colors when wet.
- Chunky-size water pen is easy to fill, easy to hold.
- Compact, spiral-bound format–great for travel!
- Promotes fine motor skills, number-recognition, and writing skills.
How to Shop our Toys & Gifts
- Shop in the store. (Please wear a mask in the store.)
- View our inventory here on our website. Call us at 563-382-2626 with your toy & gift list. (Reminder: inventory is moving quickly-so please ask about availability.) We will arrange payment, pick-up (in-store), or FREE HOME DELIVERY:
- You can have your items DELIVERED free to your home (in the city of Decorah).
Thanks for shopping local!